Are you ready to change your lifestyle for lasting results? If so, I want to hear from you!
I will be choosing 10 women to participate in “The 1:1:1 Diet 60-Day Journey” beginning Monday September 28th – Thursday November 26th, 2020 (Thanksgiving Day!).
During this 60- Day Journey, you will have ONE responsibility– accountability. This is fueled by consistency AND motivation.
Whether you are new to 1:1:1 or have been using the Formula, you can still submit your application to participate. In order to make this a successful journey, please purchase a copy of the book or download it on your Kindle device.
Here’s how it works:
- Getting Started: We will schedule your 20-Minute Mini Consult on or before Thursday September 24th. Prior to this, you will keep a 3-5 Day food log that I will review and provide feedback to you during your consultation.
- Preparation: Scheduling this before the official start of the challenge will give you time to get organized with your groceries, meals, meal prep, snacks, photos, etc.
- Food Logs: Once you are selected, I will email you a food log template which you will use to track your meals. You have the opportunity to email your food logs to me every Friday. Please indicate your weight on that Friday morning or your most recent weigh-in. If you weigh-in more than once a week, please indicate on your food log I will send feedback to you by the following Monday.
- Official Start Date. Monday September 28th . Please weigh-in that morning. All future weigh-ins will be on Friday morning. This will allow you to see the progress you have made during the week, which in turn can motivate you to stay focused through the weekend.
- Mid-Journey Check-in. You will schedule your 10-Minute Mini Consult mid-way through the program on or before October 24th.
Progress Photos: I want you to see the change as well as to feel the change. You have all heard the expression, “I want to look as good as I feel.” Well, that’s the goal! You will see non-scale victories, like a smaller waist line, less bloating, and an overall leaner body, less cravings, and more stable blood sugar. You feel this sense of balance and structure. No restriction. These are some of changes that you will experience as you lose weight using 1:1:1. If you are already working out, you will start to see more definition. Physical activity is encourage while on the 60-Day Journey.
You need to be comfortable with taking and sharing before and progress photos on Facebook, my website, and Instagram. In fact, I will have a highlight reel dedicated to this challenge. Videos in which you discuss how you feel, showing meals you have prepared, as well as updating your progress to date will also be posted to IG. Using #oneoneonediet on your posts and stories will also help keep them organized.
*If you are traveling or have an excessively stressful schedule during the dates of this journey, I do not recommend signing up for the program.
*Additionally, participant must be in good health to join this journey. Individuals who have or are on medication for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, pre-diabetes, liver or kidney failure, heart attack, stroke, are pregnant, nursing, plan to become pregnant, or have other health conditions that would require you to get permission from your physician to start, may not be the ideal candidates at this time. It must be noted that this is NOT a medical weight loss program. If you have a health or medical issue that would require extreme modification to your plan, it is preferable that you follow along with the journey and apply those strategies that are acceptable and approved by your physician. This program is built around real food using The 1:1:1 Formula. If you decide to participate, you will be responsible for your health and wellness and can withdraw from the program at any time. I will not be responsible or liable for any or all medical or health challenges that you experience. A waiver will be signed prior to the start of your journey that clearly states that you are responsible for your journey and will make decisions that suit your physical health, wellness, and mental well-being. You are liable and responsible for YOU.
I will be dedicating my time to you during this 60-Day Journey. If you are interested in joining, please email me your story (health and weight history, if you have been using The 1:1:1 Diet, how long, what your results/challenges are, your age, current and goal weight, as well as your current exercise routine).
Please submit your application directly to email@example.com. Please use “The 1:1:1 Diet 60-Day Journey” + Your Name in the subject line. I will be choosing 10 women from the submissions.
The cost of this program is $90 for 8 weeks.
I am so excited to embark on this journey with you. This is the start of something new for The 1:1:1 Family!
Rania Batayneh, MPH