Plant-powered and full of flavor! I made this salad a few weekends ago and just love it. This is a complete vegan and gluten-free 1:1:1 Meal.
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas
- 12 ounces of cubed butternut squash
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 2 tsp. sumac spice
- Vinaigrette of your choice
- Avocado oil to prepare items with
- Sea Salt
- Drizzle avocado oil and sea salt on butternut squash and roast for 20 minutes at 4oo degrees.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas. Saute in avocado oil in a frying pan until chickpeas are tender and lightly browned.
- Combine ingredients on a bed off baby spinach. Add sumac spice to your favorite vinaigrette
- Toss salad and top with dried cranberries. Serves 2.