Super Antioxidant Beet Salad
This is one of my favorite recipes to prepare and share with clients, friends and family. This high-potency salad is rich in antioxidants and big on taste. You could also add mixed greens if you desire. This recipe is a carb and a fat and pairs perfectly with any protein.
- 6 cups cooked beets, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Raspberry vinaigrette. You can make your own, or pick one up at the store.
1. In a large bowl, combine the beets, pomegranate arils (if using),
cranberries, and walnuts.
2. Add the raspberry vinaigrette to taste, and toss.
photo credit: Michael Solomonov