If you are looking for a sweet treat or dessert, then you will love this recipe for a Pomegranate-Pistachio Parfait Popsicle! This dessert is perfectly balanced with protein (Greek yogurt), carbohydrate (pomegranate juice), and fat (pistachios), it is also a colorful, healthy treat with so much goodness. With NO added sugar, these popsicles are also rich in antioxidants from the pomegranate juice. Three simple ingredients and ONE perfect popsicle!
- 4 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 16 oz. POM Wonderful 100-percent pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup Lightly Salted Wonderful Pistachios, lightly pulsed to sprinkle and coat popsicle.
- In a bowl, mix 2 cups of yogurt with 8 oz. of POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice with a spoon. Once blended, add the other 2 cups of yogurt with the remaining pomegranate juice. Mix again.
- Use a spoon to transfer the mixture to the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- To remove popsicle, run each stick under warm water to loosen.
- To serve, dip in ground pistachio butter and sprinkle chopped pistachios on top of popsicle.
- Yield: 12 popsicles