I shared this recipe with Emma Jerome on KOIN AM Extra. This 5-ingredient pasta dish can be made in under 20 minutes! Pasta is great option for a quick and easy meal, and this dish in particular tastes even better the next day! Watch the video and full recipe below.
• 4 cups of fusilli pasta
• 4 chicken apple sausage links. For this recipe I chose the Trader Joe’s Spicy Jalapeño flavor
• 2 cups of baby spinach
• 3 tbsp. of pesto
• 3 tbsp. of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
• Avocado oil spray for sautéing the chicken apple sausage
1. Prepare pasta as indicated on the package.
2. Cut the chicken apple sausage to your desired size
3. Spray a pan with avocado oil spray. Allow pan to warm (slightly) before using it to sauté the chicken apple sausage. Sauté until browned on all sides.
4. Remove and drain pasta. Allow to cool. Top with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix together
5. Add in baby spinach
6. Top with cooked chicken apple sausage. Mix, and serve.
This recipe serves 4 and is a complete 1:1:1 Meal. For more delicious recipes, be sure to follow my account on Instagram.